Bordeaux School of Management
A strategic site for a school of management
The school of management in Bordeaux is located at the heart of the Bordeaux metropolitan area, and more precisely in Bègles. The site is ideal for a school with an international dimension. Located on a campus including two schools, the Bordeaux school of management enjoys an exceptional environment for education aimed at excellence:
- 1,400m2 of new premises
- Modern and dynamic facilities (computer room, cafeteria)
- Lecture halls
- Free wifi access for students
- Public transport access
- A view over the River Garonne
- E-learning tools
As well as providing students with an up-to-date technological work environment, the MBway Bordeaux school is committed to each of its students. There is no doubt about it, our management school is made for you. Doing your MBA in Bordeaux means choosing a business school located in Bègles, a municipality to the south-west of Bordeaux.
Bordeaux, student city
Bordeaux is ranked by the letudiant.fr website as the 6th best city in France for students. This ranking is no accident, and the presence of so many students in the city results from the quality of life on offer here. Renovations to the quayside, for example, mean that today a large number of activities can be enjoyed, such as roller-skating, cycling, volleyball or basketball. And because it is ideally located, Bordeaux guarantees an outstanding daily environment with the Atlantic Ocean, the Pyla Dune or the Landes forest all nearby. Bordeaux is also a city with excellent public transport services. The students' union at the Bordeaux business school is also on hand to guarantee you will have a year rich in discoveries (culture, activities, evening events).
An active students' union playing a full role in school life
Sign up for the students' union:
- bringing together all the students
- creating an added value for the business school, providing events organisation
- providing a real and concrete organisational experience
- taking part in life at MBWay Bordeaux
- putting what is learned in the courses into practice
Student life at the business school in Bordeaux is also focused on exchanges with former students from all the Mbway schools. These exchanges help students build up a solid network leading to offers for block-release courses, internships or even greater knowledge. Attending the higher business school at Bordeaux means joining a school with a very wide scope.
MBway Bordeaux has a wide range of advantages
Near the biggest shopping centre in the Aquitaine region, Rives d’Arcins, with 900m2 of galleries and 150 stores, including major French brands, restaurants and leisure activities (cinema, bowling, gym).
- The school has ideal public transport access through the TBC network with a travelcard for under 28 year olds at just 17 euros a month for unlimited access (tramway, bus).
- A CROUS students' assistance office with 46 residences in Aquitaine to help find accommodation.
- A high-speed train line opened in 2017 linking Bordeaux and Paris in 2 hours.
- Support from the city through a large range of hubs (IT and communications; renewable and alternative energies; the small business sector and production activities).
The geographic location of our school in Bordeaux when you study for an MBA is a strategic element in the successful approach of our business school.