School of Management: Campus Lille
The MBway Lille school of management is located at the heart of the city, close by the two TGV train stations (Lille Europe and Lille Flandres), the old town and the Grand Place. All the means of transport in the city (bus, metro and tramway) are accessible at less than 300 metres.
A school on a human scale
The students have access to premises on a human scale, with exchanges made easy through the proximity of the administrative and teaching teams.
The wifi network helps students and instructors work more freely. The video projectors set up in all the classrooms are ideal for presentations.
The campus is open from Monday to Friday until 9 p.m., so students can work on their projects, case studies and presentations in a professional environment outside of class hours.
MBway Lille is a school dedicated to training, boosting skills, team work, analysing case studies and acquiring professional expertise - and is also the ideal place for taking part in social life.
- Student life at the school is organised around the students' union (BDE) with regular events outside lesson time, the chance for MBwayens to get together and take it easy.
- A large number of events are also organised by the school, helping to promote a good atmosphere: the induction day and weekend, cultural events, conferences, team building, etc.
- MBway Lille, a business school where everyone can express themselves, also gives students the chance to get involved in the causes they hold dear: blood donations organised by the BDE, flashmob in support of Sidaction, etc.
- Each individual is involved in the development and life of the school, and the students play an active role in the various fairs where the school is represented, as well as at open days and presentations at the school.
A convivial atmosphere, dynamism and support are some of the values at our business school and that are promoted by the students themselves through their involvement in the life of the school, through work with associations and on festive occasions.
- All the essential services for student life are available at the heart of the city and directly accessible from the campus: restaurants, entertainment, culture and sport.
- With two TGV train stations (Lille Flandres and Lille Europe) close by, as well as all the different means of transport (bus, metro and tramway), students can study for a master's degree in management at MBway Lille in a unique environment.
- The third biggest student city in France, Lille has the infrastructure to welcome students from all over the world.
- MBway Lille has a network ensuring that young MBwayens can easily find the right accommodation for them in the city.