School of Management: Lyon Campus
The MBway Lyon International Management School is at the heart of the Part Dieu business area in the 3rd arrondissement (district) of Lyon.
A strategic site for a school of management :
- Located on a campus with 3 schools, all the tools are on hand to help our students succeed: 162 computers (PC and Mac), work rooms that stay open in the evening and sometimes on Saturdays, a language lab, a wifi network, rooms for meals, etc.
- Our school of management, located 50 metres from the Part Dieu train and metro station, is also accessible by a large number of buses (lines C9, C16, 198, 296), the tram (T3) and the Rhônexpress shuttle service (direct access to the airport).
- Two hours from Paris and Geneva, from the Alps and the Mediterranean, MBway Lyon is the ideal location for a school of management.
With almost 130,000 students, Lyon is the second biggest student city in France after Paris. Lyon is an active city with a dynamic town centre where you'll never get bored!
The students' union at your MBway Lyon Business School will help you create a professional network, but also sets up sports and educational projects where students can get together: induction parties, skiing, After-Works, cultural outings and galas are organised to promote exchanges between students.
Joining the students' union is also a way to put what you learn in business and strategy courses into practice. You'll be able to take part in running the school: setting up events, making cash flow forecasts, organising elections of students' union members, etc. Alongside the school management, the Student Union members takes part in organising Christmas parties for children of the business school staff.
Culture, sport and night life
To light up the evening, Lyon is the host of some outstanding artistic events.
- In spring: Nuits Sonores, a festival of electro music.
- On summer evenings: outdoor concerts with the Jazz Festival in Vienne and the Nuits de Fourvière Festival.
- In autumn: Contemporary Dance and Art Biennales.
- In winter: The Festival of Lights, an artistic masterpiece.
- Concert venues (Halle Tony Garnier, Transbordeur, etc.) hosting top international artists.
- Lyon's gastronomy stands out thanks to 15 Michelin-starred restaurants and its famous "bouchon" restaurants!
- Since 1998, Lyon has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site and provides its inhabitants with a whole host of venues where culture has pride of place: the Opera House, the Contemporary Art Museum, the Fine Arts Museum and the Resistance Museum, the Auditorium, the Maison de la Danse... as well as some twenty theatres!
- For sports fans, Lyon has top-level clubs in each of the main team sports: Olympique Lyonnais (football), ASVEL (basketball), LOU (rugby), etc.
Studying at MBway Lyon means benefiting from a business school that will not only help you create a professional network and provide easier access to the jobs market, but also to forge strong friendships with your class peers.
An MBA requires work and regularity. Studying in Lyon makes your daily life easier. Lyon and the surrounding region provide an exceptional quality of life.
- With the TCL campus card, students have unlimited access to public transport for less than 30 euros a month.
- In Greater Lyon, there is also Velo’V, a simple and practical bike rental service for your daily commute.
- There is plenty of student accommodation in Lyon. There are over 25 different university residences in the metropolitan area run by the CROUS students' assistance office.
- MBway Lyon also has many partnerships with student residences (list available on request).
- Nearby, too, is the Part Dieu shopping centre, including major national brands (men's and women's fashion, travel agencies, as well as wellness products, household goods and restaurants), plus the Tête d’Or park, the biggest inner-city park in France.
- All through the year, the Lyon region is also the venue for a large number of trade fairs and conventions.
Lyon can boast a widely recognised quality of life, with all the advantages of a big city, while preserving a sense of proximity that encourages exchanges. Sports activities, cultural events, a range of entertainment venues, famous gastronomy: everything you need to spend some unforgettable years studying for your MBA.