School of Management: VANNES CAMPUS
The MBway school of management includes two buildings with a modern and practical design. This environment is beneficial for the work, well-being and fulfilment of students. Thanks to an individual teaching approach and a qualified team of teachers, everything is designed so that each student feels at ease with the aim of achieving optimal performance.
A large number of services are provided for students at the Vannes school of management:
- All the classrooms are equipped with a video projector
- Students can work on projects in room 9, equipped with Node chairs
- Dedicated computer areas
- Wifi throughout the campus
- All through the year, thanks to the mild weather in Vannes, the students at the MBway Vannes management school can make the most of the tree-lined lawns all around the campus
- Every day a food truck in the school car park provides hot and cold takeaway meals
Our students' union
The highly active students' union organises activities, evening events, meals and sports competitions helping to involve everyone in the life of the school and to develop a real "corporate" spirit. The Business School MBway has made the student association and cultural life a real focus for expressing the talent and potential of its students. Developing skills, forging a network of contacts, enjoyment and social life all guide the MBway campus initiatives. The initiatives, projects and activities organised by MBway students are given value through the employability pact and add extra elements to graduates' CVs.
- Group and individual sports, organisation and participation in events on the Vannes campus (Paddle Trophy, Regattas, Izenah Xtrem, Semaine du Golfe, etc.)
- Concerts and shows, themed travel or relaxing weekend trips are all a feature of life at the Vannes Business School, making team spirit a real central pillar of student life.
Anne-Claire, who is in charge of student relations on the campus, is always on hand to help boost and set in motion the talents of each student.