Assistant Commercial (H/F) en stage
Etablissement : Grand Genève
Domaine : Management International Business
Type de poste :
Type de contrat : Stage
Localisation : Suisse
UNE FORMATION OU UN EMPLOI : POURQUOI PAS LES DEUX ?
Vous souhaitez vous orienter vers une formation professionnalisante. Profitez des avantages d’un contrat en alternance (formation financée dans le cadre d’un contrat d’alternance) pour vous former et acquérir un Bac +5 International Business
Reporting to the Executive Assistant & Administrative Coordinator.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Commercial Legal Affairs and the Department including assisting with travel arrangements, internal and external bookings...
- Drafting, amending, and formatting contracts, minutes, memorandum…
- Monitoring contract maturity dates and the contract archiving system
- Carrying out practical research and drafting corresponding notes
- Drafting emails, letters, and other communications
- Administrating expense claims and internal process for travel and absences
- Management of subscriptions to online and other services, storage, maintenance, updating and distribution of departmental know-how and materials such as templates, periodicals, textbooks and passwords for online resources
- Fluent in English
- Strong skills and experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Adobe. PowerPoint skills are a plus
- Excellent management of priorities
- Discretion when dealing with matters that are sensitive and confidential in nature
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to work in a multicultural team and environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong organizational skills