All through the year, MBway organises admission sessions in each of its schools for the following Bachelor's degree and MBA programmes:
- Management Business & Entrepreneurship (MBE)
- Marketing, Communication & Digital (MCD)
- Management International Business (MIB)
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Asset Management (AM)
- Project Management (PM)
- Management Business Administration and Finance (MGF)
- Management Supply Chain & Purchasing (MLI)
- Management of Social Relations and HR Strategy (MSH)
The sessions include individual and group tests and give participants a chance to show their motivation and their personality.
Want to take part in a Bachelor's degree or MBA admission session?
After the MBway recruitment manager has received your application, you will be sent notification giving details about the tests (date, venue, times of each test), as well as the procedure for the online test concerning your skills profile.
During the Bachelor's degree and MBA admission sessions, students take a number of tests: a group presentation, individual workplace role play (test of logical thinking, Business English Test and individual interview).
You will receive the results for admission to the Bachelor Business Manager course and the 9 MBA Management courses one week after the recruitment session at the latest.