Bachelor Business Manager
Equal to 3 years of higher education: The key year in your programme
Accessible after 2 years of higher education, the Bachelor Business Manager is a chance to develop your international profile and enhance your access to employment. The best way to give a decisive new direction to your career project!
This one-year, full-time course is specially designed to prepare you in the best conditions to continue your studies with one of our 9 MBAs as a block-release programme and give you access to a first international experience.
A bachelor's degree giving access to employment
The key year in your MBway management school programme, the Bachelor Business Manager gives you the fundamental and vital skills before you specialise in an MBA :
Creating your career project
The MBway Bachelor Business Manager is an ideal way to develop your management potential to the full:
- Personal development
- Relational skills
- Employability Pact
- Confronting real situations through company role plays: the Business Game and Start’up Challenge.
Preparation for one of the 9 MBAs
Business, Management, Marketing, Law, Human Resources: the Bachelor Business Manager is a chance to acquire the knowledge and skills that are vital before you specialise in one of our 9 block-release MBAs:
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Marketing, Communication & Digital
- International Business
- Business Administration & Finance
- Asset Management
- Human Resources
- Social Relations and HR Strategy
- Project Management
- Supply Chain & Purchasing
Working abroad, developing your international profile!
Would you like to work abroad? The Bachelor Business Manager on offer at the MBway Management school is open onto the company world and resolutely oriented to international business, helping you build your profile as a future manager and opening the way to a career overseas.
A transition between two parts of the academic programme, the third year of higher education is ideal for devoting yourself fully to developing your international business profile. And with 40 % of the lessons given in English in the 1st term, the Bachelor Business Manager is an effective preparation for the experience of the second term in an English-speaking environment:
Option 1: Attending one of our 5 MBway campuses overseas:
- Universidad de Leon / MEXICO
- Riverton institute of Business & Technology / AUSTRALIA
- Sussex Downs College / ENGLAND
- North American Business College of Sciences and Languages / CANADA
- Deogiri Institute of Engineering & Management studies / INDIA
Option 2: An internship abroad
- MBway and its network of partner companies offers support in looking for your internship and accommodation in the following destinations: South Africa / Argentina / Bolivia / China / South Korea / India / Malaysia.
- If you want to do an internship in Europe or another country in the world, our international department will guide you in your search and will advise you in terms of administrative and logistical issues.
- As part of the MBway international partnership, the French Overseas Business Advisors (Conseillers du Commerce Extérieur Français CCEF) give you support in your enquiries abroad, as well as welcoming and helping you during your stay.
Option 3: Access the Erasmus programme in one of our 50 partner universities
International recognition for the MBway Bachelor Business Manager
The MBway Bachelor Business Manager MBway provides 60 ECTS credits, in line with the standard European LMD system (Licence - Master - Doctorate).
Completing the Bachelor Business Manager and obtaining 60 ECTS credits goes hand in hand with obtaining the supplement to the Europass diploma: this document awarded in addition to the higher education qualifications obtained by the students and aims to encourage international transparency and make academic and professional recognition of qualifications easier:
- University achievements
The Diploma Supplement is awarded by the MBway school of Management according to a model developed by a joint working group from the European Commission, the Council of Europe and UNESCO.