MBA Marketing, Business & Entrepreneurship
Qualification title : Management of Sales Development and Entrepreneurship
- Academic validation: MBA / 300 ECTS credits
- Professional validation: Level I state-certified qualification, IPAC "Sales Development and Entrepreneurship", registered at the RNCP. Decree of 15 December 2016 published in the Journal Officel on 18 December 2016
- Duration: 2 years
- Admission after a Bachelor Business Manager or 3 years of higher education (180 ECTS credits)
- Full-time or block-release courses
Accessible after 3 years of higher education, as a full-time or block-release programme, the Marketing, Business and Entrepreneurship MBA allows students to specialise in Marketing and Sales Development. To meet all recruiters' needs, you will be given intensive training in negotiation, sales innovation, project management and managing key accounts over the 2 years of this MBA.
The quality of our teaching and our innovative learning approach will also help you develop your creativity and sense of initiative, autonomy and responsibility, particularly through the Business Game and Start’Up Challenge.
Are you planning to set up your own company or work in a start-up? The Management Business and Entrepreneurship MBA will provide future entrepreneurs with all the skills they need in terms of managing human resources, financial engineering or conducting the entrepreneurial project.
Make the difference with MBway marketing, business, management and entrepreneurship MBAs!
Along with a state-certified qualification (level I – equal to 5 years of higher education), the Marketing, Business and Entrepreneurship MBA, for full-time or block-release students on offer at the MBway school will give you:
- High-level professional expertise
- Occupational integration or career progression within French and international companies
- The skills needed by executives, managers and team leaders
- Specialisations linked to development and entrepreneurial skills for sales and marketing executive positions
Close-up on the "Retailing" specialisation
Do you want to accelerate your career in the new retailing sectors? MBway gives you the chance to complete your studies with the Retailing and e-Business specialisation (click to store, drive, direct to store, etc.).
The Management, Business and Entrepreneurship MBA, with the "Retailing" specialisation is a preparation for future network managers who are reactive, and able to combine retailing strategies, sales action plans and support for retail networks and franchises.
The following subjects are taught as part of this specialisation:
- Retail law
- Development & management of own-brand products
- Managing the Supply Chain
- Managing Key Accounts
- Sales Expertise
- Digital strategy
- Development and Management of Distribution Networks
- Innovation Management
- Web Marketing