MBA Management Supply Chain & Purchasing
Qualification title : Management of the Supply Chain & Purchasing
- Academic validation: MBA / 300 ECTS credits
- Level I state-qualified qualification, ESPL "Consultant in Project Management, specialisation in supply chain", registered at RNCP, decree of 26 September 2016, published in the Journal Officiel on 4 October 2016.
- Duration: 2 years
- Admission after a Bachelor Business Manager or 3 years of higher education (180 ECTS credits)
- Full-time or block-release courses
The development of processes relating to the management of the supply chain and purchasing takes place in a context conditioned by the globalisation of flows, and the worldwide expansion and integration of environmental constraints. In a more competitive context, managing the Supply Chain represents an essential strategic orientation for the company.
Optimising flows from the producer and the supplier to the final customer is a constant objective of managers, who need to master a global approach, to be able to anticipate events, and at the same time be highly reactive. This presupposes acquiring concepts, methods of analysis and tools that will help them decipher the logistic consequences of the industrial strategies put in place.
The Management of Supply Chain & Purchasing MBA at the MBway school
- Designing and managing the Global Logistics Process according to the company's strategic industrial orientations.
- Guaranteeing the operational, economic and commercial responsibility of the Global Supply Chain and the purchasing policy, with a systematic requirement to optimise human and material means, with continual care taken to maintain equilibrium on the social and environmental levels, and in an international context.