Why apply to the MBway Business School?
For career orientation
- 1/ At MBway we draw up your skills profile to help guide your choice among our 9 MBAs.
For efficient learning
- 2/ Individual support through 3 pacts: Employability, Languages and Digital Technology, to provide effective progress over 3 years.
- 3/ Instructors from the business world, including in English: working managers, coaches, consultants, business leaders.
- 4/ Level I state-certified qualifications for all our MBA.
- 5/ The annual Business Game and Start'Up Challenge to stimulate your entrepreneurial spirit.
Developing your international profile
- 6/ An average of 40% of the bachelor's degree and MBA courses are in English.
- 7/ An immersion for a term abroad during the bachelor's degree with professional experience in a company.
- 8/ The chance to benefit from a double diploma and obtain a Master of Science / Master of Arts in London or your Master of Business Administration in the United States.
- 9/ An e-learning course for students wishing to work overseas while taking their MBA remotely.
Support towards employment
- 10/ Two special partnerships with APEC and the CCEF to boost your professional project and give rapid access to employment after graduating from MBway.
- 11/ Access to work: 100% of our students are in work after obtaining their MBA.
- 12/ A 24-month business incubator supporting you through your first steps as an entrepreneur.