Accreditation Of Prior Experiential Learning (VAE)
The VAE is a way to obtain official recognition for skills and knowledge that have been acquired throughout your career. It gives access to a diploma or professional qualification in the same way as through schools, universities, apprenticeships and professional training.
Who is concerned?
The VAE is open to all employees (with permanent or temporary contracts), non-salaried workers, state employees and volunteer workers with professional experience of at least three years that is directly linked to the content of the professional qualification aimed at (continuous or non-continuous period of work, full-time or part-time, with a total period of at least three years).
The procedure can be undertaken at any time, without age limits, and irrespective of your starting level (you don't need to have diploma already to apply to do a VAE).
What qualifications are involved?
- Sales Development Manager - level I state-certified qualification / 300 ECTS credits
- Sales Development Manager, specialisation in Asset Management - level I state-certified qualification / 300 ECTS credits
- Sales Development Manager, specialisation in Digital Communications - level I state-certified qualification / 300 ECTS credits
- Human Resources Manager - level I state-certified qualification / 300 ECTS credits
- Sales Manager in International Business - level II state-certified qualification /240 ECTS credits
How to acquire the qualifications
- Phase 1: Sequence 1 report and placement interview: the placement interview is aimed at studying the validity of your application in the light of regulatory requirements. This interview, along with the commentary based on the decision regarding acceptance, aims to provide help in analysing your career and identifying the most relevant qualification.
- Phase 2: Sequence 2 report: its aim is to analyse your experience in the light of the requirements of the qualification. The candidate must constitute a file outlining his or her career. Details include their working environment, the various tasks, knowledge and skills acquired as part of their experience. To help candidates to assemble this file, they can ask for help from an advisor.
- Phase 3: The jury: your project is submitted to a jury made up of teachers and professionals. The jury's decision is final, and can decide as follows:
- For complete validation: the diploma or qualification has the same value as one obtained through a regular exam
- For partial validation: the parts that have been validated by the jury are valid for 5 years.
What if I don't have the pre-requisites?
- The V3P - Accreditation Of Prior Experiential, Personal and Professional Learning
- The VPES - Accreditation of Studies in Higher Education