MBway Grenoble Courses
Grenoble Business School offers:
- The Bachelor Business Manager (bachelor's degree). A one-year course, with admission after 2 years of higher education, this is the backbone of the programme at MBway Grenoble. It gives students the essentials of all-round knowledge in management, marketing, administration and human resources, providing the fundamentals and helping them build an international profile, before going on to one of our MBA programmes.
- A 2-year MBA course in business and entrepreneurship, with admission after 3 or 4 years of higher education, for block-release students.
- A 2-year MBA course in human resources, with admission after 3 or 4 years of higher education, also for block-release students.
- A 2-year MBA course in private and professional asset management, also with admission after 3 or 4 years of higher education, for block-release students.
The MBAs at MBway Grenoble are the natural progression from the bachelor's degree. They are part of a 2-year programme for students who have completed 3 years of higher education and lead to a recognised and effective qualification in business and management. These are state-certified vocational qualifications, and are aimed at ensuring access to employment.
The school's commitments to ensure success in your career:
- Management courses developed in collaboration with companies, matching the requirements of the jobs market
- Expert instructors from the business world
- 30% to 50% of courses given in English
- A partnership with the Dirigeants Commerciaux de France(business leaders network)
A "success pact" to boost your access to employment, based on several different approaches:
- Improving your level of business English, reinforced by a TOEIC test at the end of the course, with proficiency level groups throughout the course (with MBway Chambéry students)
- Improving your computer skills to meet the requirements of the market
- Personal branding modules, group and individual coaching
- A partnership with the APEC executive employment agency, providing access to their expertise on the executive jobs market
All the management courses at MBway Grenoble are part of block-release programmes in small and medium-sized companies or major groups in the Savoie or Grenoble areas, and an opportunity for students to apply their knowledge and increase their expertise.