Angers School of Management
The MBway Angers management school is located at the centre of a student area, close by the university library and restaurant.
Spaces dedicated to work and social life
The school building, with 3,200 m² of modern and practical architecture, is in a 10,000 m² park. This recent building (2009) fully corresponds to the spirit of the MBway Angers school of management, blending efficiency (optimisation of surface area), well-being (a large number of relaxation areas and natural daylight patios, etc.) and the sense of communication (a clear layout).
- All our rooms are equipped with video-projectors.
- According to your needs, you can work in small rooms (group work/preparing presentations) or in larger rooms with the help of MBway instructors.
- Our 180-seater lecture hall hosts conferences, school events, exams and tests.
- The entire school has wifi access via a fibre-optic network, providing ideal working conditions for students.
- Students have open access to two online computer areas from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- A media library with a permanent member of staff is open every day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The cafeteria is situated upstairs and is equipped with microwaves and food and drink vending machines.
- Every day a food truck in the school car park provides hot and cold takeaway meals.
From the beginning of spring, the students from the MBway Angers management school can make the most of the tree-lined lawns all around the campus.