Caen School of Management
The new and practical premises at the MBway Caen school of management provide pleasant and fulfilling conditions for studying a Bachelor Business Manager degree or an MBA in Sales and Entrepreneurship, Asset Management or Human Resources Management.
Our Caen business school is ideally located and welcomes students from Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.:
- Access by car from the north ring-road
- Free parking
- Bus stop nearby
- Restaurants and sandwich shops within 1 to 5 minutes on foot
A school of management using cutting-edge technology
The MBway Caen school of management has fully equipped classrooms (wifi, video projectors), 4 computer rooms, a video-conference room and a cafeteria.
- Our students also have access to e-learning tools: Rosetta Stone to help make progress in foreign languages and Scholarvox, providing access to works of reference.
- Our students also enjoy a digital working environment, which is unique in allowing them to exchange with others in the same way as on their favourite social networks (blogs, forums, tutorials, group projects)
Above and beyond the infrastructure, MBway Caen is above all a management school on a human scale, where the permanent members of staff know each student - close relations that are much appreciated by students.
A local and family school
The MBwayens are the driving force behind students life at the Business School in Caen:
- The students' union, Caen Munity, organises evening events and other activities, including induction seminars.
- The students' union is closely involved in the local life of the Caen Business School and is in close contact with the teaching team, resulting in optimal communication and giving students an impression of attending a "local and family school".